Podcast Episode 111: Highlights from Content Writers’ Bootcamp
Welcome to Episode 111 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
On today’s episode, I’m sharing some highlights from our latest VIP webinar, Content Writers’ Bootcamp.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- How the Content Marketing Podcast recently topped 50,000 downloads and was featured on Nectafy’s list of Best Marketing Podcasts (woot!)
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook introduces Product Ads that can feature multiple products in a single ad
- Twitter introduces TweetDeck Teams to let you share access to your Twitter account without sharing passwords
- Content Hit of the Week: “How #FollowYourNOLA Used Content Marketing To Put New Orleans Back On The Map” on the Business 2 Community blog
- The one thing you must be clear about before you even pick up a pen or touch the keyboard
- How to map the journey on which your content will guide the reader
- How to build your first draft
- Tips for editing and proofreading
- Writing advice from some of the world’s most successful authors
- Tip of the Week: An unusual resource for best practices in writing our headlines
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.