Podcast Episode 110: How I Write
Welcome to Episode 110 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
On today’s episode, I’m continuing our month-long Content Writers’ Bootcamp by sharing an answer to a frequently asked question: “So, what’s your writing process?”
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook will start revealing Relevance Scores for your ads
- New tool Kanvas allows you to make your own GIFs, flipbooks and more on your mobile device
- Content Hit of the Week: “How to Create Your Guest Blogging Strategy [with a 5 step template]” on the ProBlogger blog
- My process for writing content, from initial research to the finished product
- A few of the tools I use to help me research and write more efficiently, including Evernote, Pocket, and Scrivener
- Tip of the Week: The single most foolproof method for proofreading your content
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.