Podcast Episode 108: The 4 Faces of the Content Marketing Writer
Welcome to Episode 108 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
On today’s episode, we’re kicking off our month-long Content Writers’ Bootcamp with a look at the four “faces,” or perspectives that every content marketing writer needs to be successful.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Two new features from twitter: video sharing and group DMs
- Tumblr goes after long-form content writers with new UI features
- Content Hit of the Week: “The Power of Collaboration (And Why It’s So Hard)” by Patricia Korth-McDonnell on the Sparksheet blog
- Why today’s content marketing writers needs to possess a diverse array of skills
- How we can group those skills under four “faces,” or perspectives to which the content marketing writer must have access
- Tip of the Week: How to keep your writing on track
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.
Comments are closed.