Podcast Episode 107: Using Content to Fuel Your B2B Sales Funnel
Welcome to Episode 107 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
On today’s episode, we’re wrapping up our month-long focus on B2B content marketing with a look at how content can fuel your B2B sales funnel.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest “News Feed” segment:
- Two observations on recent events in the content marketing world
- Twitter gets you caught up with new “While You Were Away” feature
- Content Hit of the Week: “Going from a Blog to a Vlog: What the Big Companies Can Teach Us” on the Problogger blog
- Key differences between the B2C and B2B sales processes
- How to reach different personas at different levels of the B2B sales funnel
- A fictitious case study to show you how content marketing might fuel a certain B2B sales process
- Tip of the Week: Debunking the biggest myth about B2B content marketing
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.