Podcast Episode 106: Thoughts on Thought Leadership With Mitchell Levy
Welcome to Episode 106 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest “News Feed” segment:
- Facebook set to roll out Facebook at Work app for work teams
- Guess who else is coming out with a similar app?
- Content Hit of the Week: “Becoming a ‘Visible Expert’: Seven Traits Shared by Industry All Stars” by Lee W. Frederiksen on the MarketingProfs blog
- What a thought leader is … really
- Steps you can take to grow as a thought leader
- How the Aha Amplifier app can help you “amp up” your thought leadership efforts
- Tip of the Week: The most effective tool I’ve found for gaining followers and growing thought leadership
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Join us for our next free VIP webinar, B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line, to learn
- Why B2B and B2C content marketing aren’t as different as some “gurus” make them out to be
- Key differences to remember in creating your B2B ideal client profiles
- How to map out out the content assets to drive engagement at each stage of the B2B sales process