Podcast Episode 105: 5 Surprising Facts About B2B Content Marketing
Welcome to Episode 105 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we addressed the question of whether about whether content marketing really matters for B2B (business-to-business) marketers. (Need to get caught up?)
On today’s episode, we continue the B2B theme by highlighting 5 surprising facts from the latest research on B2B content marketing.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest “News Feed” segment:
- LinkedIn opens publishing platform to users in all English-speaking countries
- New report: “The Untapped Video SEO Opportunity”
- Content Hit of the Week: Content Marketers, Quit Selling Like It’s 2004 [Infographic], by Verónica Maria Jarski on the MarketingProfs blog
- Recent study by the Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs, B2B Content Marketing: 2015 Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends—North America
- 5 of the most surprising outcomes from this research study
- Action tips to help us make use of each of these insights
- Tip of the Week: Make sure your employees are extending your brand presence on LinkedIn
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Join us for our next free VIP webinar, B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line, to learn
- Why B2B and B2C content marketing aren’t as different as some “gurus” make them out to be
- Key differences to remember in creating your B2B ideal client profiles
- How to map out out the content assets to drive engagement at each stage of the B2B sales process