Podcast Episode 103: B2B vs B2C Content Marketing: Are They Really That Different?
Welcome to Episode 103 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we rounded up the content marketing “lessons learned” in 2014 and looked ahead to 2015 with our special guest Jon Buscall, founder of Jontus Media and now CEO of MoonDog Marketing & Media (Need to get caught up?)
On today’s episode, we kick off the new year with a look at content marketing for B2B (business-to-business) and B2C (business-to-consumer) marketers … and addressing the question of whether they’re really all that different.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest “News Feed” segment:
- Google+ Introduces Auto Enhance for Videos
- Content Hit of the Week: What’s Next for Content Marketing? You by Robert Rose on the Content Marketing Institute blog
- The two extreme schools of thought when it comes to B2B versus B2C marketing
- What the two have in common … and the key differences we need to be aware of
- How content fits into the various phases of the B2B marketing/sales process
- Tip of the Week: Creating personas for audiences at each level of the B2B marketing process
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.
Comments are closed.