Podcast Episode 102: Content Marketing Lessons Learned in 2014 … and Trends to Watch in 2015
Welcome to Episode 102 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
On today’s episode, we round up the content marketing “lessons learned” in 2014 and look ahead to the new year with our special guest Jon Buscall, founder of Jontus Media and soon-to-be CEO of MoonDog Marketing & Media.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest “News Feed” segment:
- Facebook to Introduce Calls-to-Action for Pages
- LinkedIn Rolling Out Redesigned Home Page
- Content Hit of the Week: Say Goodbye to Bad Habits: Five You Should Ditch in the New Year by Stacey Roberts on the Problogger blog
- Lessons learned in 2014 and trends to look for in the coming year in SEO, social media, email, podcasting, and other content arenas
- Tip of the Week: 2 questions to ask yourself before the clock strikes midnight on December 31
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.