Podcast Episode 101: Your 2015 Content Marketing Strategy: The Final Push
Welcome to Episode 101 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we commemorated our 100th episode with a look back at some of our best interviews. And if you haven’t entered our $100 Amazon Gift Card giveaway contest, you still have until midnight tonight. Enter to win now!
On today’s episode, we continue our month-long focus on your 2015 strategy by sharing some tips for “the final push.”
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest “News Feed” segment:
- Twitter Introduces Tailored Audiences From Mobile Apps
- Facebook Introduces New Tools and Insights for Publishers
- SlideShare Releases Analytics to All Users
- Infographic: The Best Content Types for Each Stage of the B2B Sales Cycle by Ayaz Nanji on the MarketingProfs blog
- Congratulations! You’ve wrapped up your 2015 content marketing strategy … but you’re not quite done yet
- 4 vital steps to help you make sure your strategy is ready to roll into the new year
- Tip of the Week: Now is the time to pre-schedule strategy review sessions in 2015
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.