Podcast Episode 098: Storytelling Secrets from Hollywood Screenwriters
Welcome to Episode 98 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
On today’s episode, we’re continuing our series by talking about Hollywood — specifically, how the storytelling secrets of Hollywood screenwriters can take your content marketing to a whole new level.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our 100th episode is fast approaching! Stay tuned for details on our big century-mark festivities!
- Our latest “News Feed” segment:
- Facebook introduces mobile Groups App
- Facebook goes after LinkedIn with Facebook at Work
- Content Hit of the Week: 5 Brands that Use Music in Awesome Ways by Alyssa Hertig on the Contently blog
- How studying the craft of screenwriting impacted my own storytelling mojo
- Three screenwriter secrets that can make your storytelling more engaging, more memorable, and more fun for your audience
- Tip of the Week: Jazz up your storytelling by using colorful language … and no, not the kind of colorful language you hear in the South Park movie
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.