Podcast Episode 094: Beware These Content-Killing Monsters!
Welcome to Episode 94 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
On today’s episode, we’ve got our own Halloween party going, with some special guests. Today we’re meeting 5 monsters that will drain the life out of your content … and showing you how to avoid them.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our 100th episode is fast approaching! Any ideas on how we should mark the occasion? We’d love to hear them!
- Our latest “News Feed” segment:
- Facebook makes it easy to comment as your Page on other Pages
- Groupon announces Brand Pages
- Content Hit of the Week: 3 Ways to Define What Your Blog Is About by Darren Rowse on the ProBlogger blog
- Meet the motley crew of monsters who can reduce your content to a lifeless corpse: The Soul-Sucking Vampire, The Corporate-Speak Zombie, The Franken-Post, The Data Mummy, and The Invisible Brand
- Tip of the Week: Find your unique voice and infuse it into every piece of content you create
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.