Podcast Episode 091: How to Steer Clear of the Spam Filter
Welcome to Episode 91 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
On today’s episode, we’re continuing our series on e-newsletters with some tips on how to steer clear of those dreaded spam filters.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our 100th episode is fast approaching! Any ideas on how we should mark the occasion? We’d love to hear them!
- Our latest “News Feed” segment:
- Facebook is re-launching the Atlas ad server
- LinkedIn announces new SlideShare app for iOS and an updated app for Android
- Drive Retail Sales with B2C Content Marketing: 8 Tips + a Checklist by Roger C. Parker on the Content Marketing Institute blog
- Just like Google has evolved to keep up with shady SEO practices, spam filters have also kept up with those clever spammers
- Why it’s so important to use a reputable email marketing provider
- 8 other tips for ensuring that your masterpiece survives the spam check and makes it to your recipients’ inboxes
- Tip of the Week: Pay attention to what comes up in the “From” field when your e-newsletter arrives
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.