Podcast Episode 090: Are E-Newsletters a Thing of the Past … or the Future?
Welcome to Episode 90 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
On today’s episode, we’re talking about e-newsletters — specifically, whether the tried-and-true e-newsletter is going the way of the dinosaur … or ushering in a new era of email-based content marketing.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest “News Feed” segment:
- Facebook now allowing users to save images with links in the description
- New social site Ello promises to be “the anti-Facebook”
- Content Hit of the Week: A Practical Guide to Writing an Effective Social Media Policy by Brian Honigman
- 3 reasons why email is still viable even in our socially networked world of 2014
- Current state of the tried-and-true e-newsletter
- Why marketers must adapt or die when it comes to their e-newsletters
- Tip of the Week: How you use images in your e-newsletter can actually affect whether your message gets caught in the spam filter
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.