Podcast Episode 089: How to Set Your Content Team Up for Success
Welcome to Episode 89 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we talked about 10 types of professionals other than writers to whom you can outsource certain aspects of your content creation. (Need to get caught up?)
On today’s episode, we’re talking about working with your content team — specifically, how to set them up for success so that they can help you realize the benefits of an effective content marketing program.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest “News Feed” segment:
- New Facebook update to the News Feed
- New tool converts SlideShares into animated GIFs
- Twitter updates its iPhone app
- Content Hit of the Week: How to Build a Call-to-Action for your WordPress Blog Using Canva by Andy Detweiler on the SaturnSocial Blog
- The biggest mistake businesses make when it comes to outsourcing their content marketing
- How to “onboard” your new content marketing partner and set the stage for a successful working relationship
- 6 tips for supporting your content team on a day-to-day basis
- Tip of the Week: Using technology to help manage and coordinate your content team
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please). As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.