Podcast Episode 079: “Go Direct!” with Guest Jim Kukral
Welcome to Episode 79 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
On today’s episode, we have a very special guest: Author, entrepreneur and highly sought-after speaker Jim Kukral stops by the podcast to chat about his latest book, Go Direct! The Content Creator’s Guide to Eliminating the Middleman and Avoiding the Gatekeepers.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest “News Feed” segment:
o Upload SlideShare presentations directly to LinkedIn
o LinkedIn’s new Connected app for the iPhone
o Content Hit of the Week: The Power of Relationships: How to build long-lasting customer relationships to help you do more business, from our friends at Constant Contact
- How Louis C.K., Jimmy Fallon, Beyoncé and other celebs are skipping the middlemen by going directly to their fans — and reaping the rewards
- Why building a league of true fans is the smartest investment a content creator can make
- How to go about asking your fans for support … and how to make it easy for them to support you
- How to pre-order your own copy of Jim’s book — and pay whatever you want for it
- Tip of the Week: Leverage the power of video to build your fan base.
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Each Friday, we deliver a simple but impactful tip to boost your mojo on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and other social networks.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please). As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.
Comments are closed.