To Outsource or Not to Outsource [Content Marketing Podcast 189]
Welcome to Episode 189 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Today we’re sharing more insights from the book — specifically, we’re helping you tackle the question “to outsource or not to outsource?”
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Time’s running out to score your MVP bonuses when you pre-order your very own copy of The Content Marketing Coach
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook introduces new look for pages
- Twitter rolling out promoted Stickers
- Content Hit of the Week: “6 Signs Your Content Marketing Strategy Is Failing,” by Jayson DeMers over at Forbes
- Four reasons to consider outsourcing that most people never think of
- Three common excuses that hold many organizations back from realizing the benefits of outsourcing
- Five questions to ask in deciding whether outsourcing is right for you
- Tip of the Week: Why now is the time to start thinking about your 2017 strategy
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to pre-order your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! to score some sweet MVP bonuses:
- Complimentary copy of The Content Marketing Coach Playbook, featuring laser-targeted strategies for your blog, email content, social media, and more
- 20-minute phone consultation with Rachel
- Exclusive on-demand webinar, Taming the Monkeys: Time Management Hacks for the Busy Content Marketer
About Your Host
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of “South Park” by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also a sought-after speaker and author of the new book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Comments are closed.