Online Marketing for Schools: An Interview with Jon Buscall [Content Marketing Podcast 194]
Jon Buscall shares timely insights on online marketing for educational organizations from his new ebook, The Essential Guide to Marketing a School Online.
Welcome to Episode 194 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Today I’m delighted to welcome back to the podcast my friend Jon Buscall of Moondog Marketing and Media, who joins us to share some insights from his new ebook, The Essential Guide to Marketing a School Online.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Remember, The Content Marketing Coach is now available on Amazon in book and Kindle format. To see what Joe Pulizzi, Jay Baer, and Jeff Hayzlett thought about the book and to snag your own copy, visit com.
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Twitter (finally!) excludes photos, videos, GIFs, polls and Quote Tweets from the 140-character count
- Google announces the “Mobilegeddon Part 2” update, set to release in January 2017 (learn more here)
- Instagram introduces Save Draft function
- Content Hit of the Week: “12 tips for content marketing from an SEO perspective” by Rebecca Sentance over at Search Engine Watch
- Jon Buscall shares insights from his latest ebook, The Essential Guide to Marketing a School Online
- Why schools need to up their marketing game in today’s competitive environment
- Keys to creating laser-targeted buyer personas
- Knowing your unique value proposition (UVP)
- Targeting prospects at each level of the sales funnel
- Why the same marketing strategies can apply to any business
- Tip of the Week: Aligning your content marketing activities with your sales funnel
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!