New Rules of Engagement: How Interactive Content Is Changing the Game [Content Marketing Podcast 237]
Today we’re looking at the latest research on interactive content (think interactive infographics, quizzes, contests, assessments, etc.) and how it’s changing the game of content marketing.
Welcome to Episode 237 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall that content strategist Melanie Seibert joined us to share her insights on why content strategy is important and how to get started putting it to work for your online brand. (Need to get caught up?)
This week we look at the latest research on interactive content — who’s using it, what they’re doing with it, and how it’s helping brands to amp up their content marketing game.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- How to grab your copy of our complimentary audio and e-book “B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line“
- Content Marketing World is coming in September, and this year I have the honor of serving as a moderator. To get a $100 discount on your registration, enter the code RESONANCE100 (affiliate link).
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Video cover image for Facebook pages is rolling out to more users (learn more here)
- Content Hit of the Week: “8 Free Content Marketing Tools You Should Be Using,” by John Hall on the Inc website
- Results from the report The Symphony of Connected Interactive Content Marketing, co-sponsored by the Content Marketing Institute and ION Interactive
- What we really mean when we talk about “interactive content”
- How many marketers are using interactive content
- Their reasons for doing it … and the benefits it’s delivering
- The four most popular types of interactive content
- How marketers are measuring their results, and what those results are telling them
- Tip of the Week: Choosing the right tool for creating and publishing your own interactive content
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Comments are closed.