Do You Need a Content Librarian? [Content Marketing Podcast 184]
Welcome to Episode 185 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Today we’re talking about what has been called the hottest new job title in the content marketing universe: the content librarian. Do you really need one, and if so, how do you get one?
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Update on The Book!
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Audience restricitons for Facebook Live videos
- Periscope rolls out Highlights, embed function, and autoplay for Android
- Snapchat adds Suggest and Screenshot functions
- Content Hit of the Week: “Take Back Your Time With These 10 Ready-Made Spreadsheet Templates” from the Buffer blog
- Did you know that 50 percent of marketers say they have more digital content than they can effectively manage?
- Three reasons why it’s vital to manage our content libraries
- What to look for in a content librarian
- Tip of the Week: How’s the “internal PR” for your content marketing practices?
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Want to become a B2B blogging ninja? Download your free e-book, Ninja Secrets of B2B Blogging.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.