Jay Baer on “Hug Your Haters” [Content Marketing Podcast 161]
Welcome to Episode 161 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
This week, we’re delighted to welcome Jay Baer back to the Content Marketing Podcast to chat about his latest book, Hug Your Haters.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- What’s with the #RIPTwitter hashtag? (learn more about it here)
- Facebook allows private responses to comments on Pages (learn more about it here)
- Content Hit of the Week: “How 7 Departments That Aren’t Marketing Can Use Content” by Erin Nelson on the Contently blog
- Why we need to start hating on our haters and start hugging them
- How to deal with the two basic types of negative feedback
- How we can spin negative feedback into content marketing gold
- Tip of the Week: Embracing negative feedback on our blog posts and other content
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.