Insights from the 2017 B2C Content Marketing Study [Content Marketing Podcast 201]
What will 2017 hold for B2C content marketers? Let’s look at some key insights from the 2017 B2C Content Marketing Study.
Welcome to Episode 201 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we celebrated Episode Number 200 of the Content Marketing Podcast by sharing some podcasting lessons learned since my first time behind the mic. (Need to get caught up?)
A few weeks ago, we shared insights from the Content Marketing Institute’s report B2B Content Marketing: 2017 Benchmark, Budgets, and Trends — North America … and today, we turn our attention to their B2C report.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- What Content Marketing Institute founder Joe Pulizzi had to say about The Content Marketing Coach
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Instagram adds Boomerang and mention tags
- Periscope introduces new ways to connect with audiences
- Content Hit of the Week: “Why ‘White Hat SEO’ Is Just Another Name for ‘Beautiful Content Marketing,’” by Tyler Tafelsky over at Marketing Insider Group
- Insights from the fifth annual survey of B2C content marketers by the Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs
- Tip of the Week: Why we can’t get too wrapped up in the whole “B2B vs. B2C” thing
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Comments are closed.