Insights from the 2017 B2B Content Marketing Study [Content Marketing Podcast 195]
Sharing some key insights from the 2017 B2B Content Marketing Study conducted by the Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs
Welcome to Episode 195 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall Jon Buscall shared timely insights on online marketing and driven web services for educational organizations from his new ebook, The Essential Guide to Marketing a School Online. (Need to get caught up?)
Today we’re taking a look at the results from B2B Content Marketing: 2017 Benchmark, Budgets, and Trends — North America by the Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- How to download a free chapter from The Content Marketing Coach
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Twitter opens Moments creation to all users
- Snapchat renames itself and offers its first hardware product called Spectacles
- Content Hit of the Week: “Why Content Marketing Isn’t an Overnight Success” by Julia McCoy over at Search Engine Journal
- Insights from the seventh annual survey of B2B content marketers by the Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs
- 89 percent of B2B marketers use content marketing, and a majority of the “nonusers” plan to start
- How many respondents have small — or even one-person — teams serving the entire organization (hint: a lot)
- What kind of content marketing budgets we can expect to see in 2017
- Tip of the Week: Beware the many myths around how Google handles duplicate content (read Patrick Knox’s article on Search Engine Land here)
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!