How to Create Bingeable Content [Content Marketing Podcast 238]
What takes a content experience from “interesting” or “engaging” to the level of “bingeable?” Netflix knows the secret, and here’s what content marketers can learn from them.
Welcome to Episode 238 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we looked at the latest research on interactive content — who’s using it, what they’re doing with it, and how it’s helping brands to amp up their content marketing game. (Need to get caught up?)
This week we look at why bingeable content is the new Holy Grail of content marketing, and how we can learn from Netflix’s magic formula for keeping folks glued to the screen.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- How to grab your copy of our complimentary audio and e-book “5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing“
- Content Marketing World is just a few weeks away, and this year I have the honor of serving as a moderator. To get a $100 discount on your registration, enter the code RESONANCE100 (affiliate link).
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook hits 1.3 billion daily users … and 100 million Group members
- LinkedIn continues to “get visual” by enabling multi-image posts
- Content Hit of the Week: “The Science of Productive Content Marketing Team Meetings,” by Ade Olonoh on the Content Marketing Institute website
- The curious paradox of shrinking attention spans and the phenomenon of bingeable content
- What Nick Edouard, co-founder and president of LookBookHQ, shared about bingeable content at the Intelligent Content Conference
- Why content marketers must move past the transactional (“once and done”) approach to delivering content
- 5 ways to make your brand’s content experience highly bingeable
- Tip of the Week: How to give your content marketing strategy a midyear brush-up and power ahead towards your 2017 goals
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Comments are closed.