How 2016 Rocked Our Content Marketing World [Content Marketing Podcast 207]
Before 2016 becomes another “year that was,” let’s look at some of the key developments that rocked our content marketing world … and will continue to do so in 2017.
Welcome to Episode 207 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
As we prepare to kiss 2016 goodbye, let’s take a look at some of the year’s biggest developments that will continue to impact us in 2017
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- What Joe Pulizzi had to say about The Content Marketing Coach
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Instagram adds customizable stickers to Stories
- Live Audio is coming to Facebook
- Content Hit of the Week: “6 Things You Can Do in January to Make Your Blog Better in 2017” on the Problogger blog
- The state of content marketing at the end of 2016
- Key trends that emerged this year and that will help determine our destinies in the next
- Tip of the Week: My favorite alternative to the New Year’s resolution
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Comments are closed.