Healthcare Content Marketing Spotlight: Working with Doctors [Content Marketing Podcast 181]
Welcome to Episode 181 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we continued our month-long focus on healthcare by putting a spotlight on another vital element of healthcare content, patient stories. (Need to get caught up?)
Today we’re talking about a key requirement for any healthcare content marketer: working with doctors.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- An update on The Book!
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- YouTube adds live streaming to its mobile app
- Twitter extends video length limits on Twitter and Vine
- Content Hit of the Week: “11 Methods That Will Make Your Content Marketing Campaign Go Viral,” by Neil Patel on the QuickSprout blog
- Some of the challenges healthcare content marketers run into when they work with doctors
- My top five tips for building strong, productive relationships with doctors to fuel your content
- Tip of the Week: The one thing we all need every time we sit down to create content
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.
Comments are closed.