Healthcare Content Marketing Spotlight: Patient Stories [Content Marketing Podcast 180]
Welcome to Episode 180 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
[upload healthcare-content-marketing-patient-stories.jpg] If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we continued our month-long focus on healthcare by putting a spotlight on a vital piece of healthcare content, the patient guide. (Need to get caught up?)
Today we turn the spotlight on another important element in any healthcare organization’s content marketing strategy: patient stories.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- New theme music, inspired by one of my favorite 90s TV show themes
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- What Microsoft’s acquisition of LinkedIn means for marketers
- Twitter introduces Live button to mobile apps
- Content Hit of the Week: “How To Write Headlines That Drive Traffic, Shares, And Search Results,” by Nathan Ellering on the CoSchedule blog
- The three biggest missteps healthcare organizations make when it comes to their patient stories
- Getting past the regulatory and patient privacy hurdles
- Our seven-step process for creating patient stories that resonate
- Tip of the Week: How to keep your patient stories working for you long after they’re published
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.