Healthcare Content Marketing Spotlight: The Patient Guide [Content Marketing Podcast 179]
Welcome to Episode 179 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we looked at Social Media Examiner’s 2016 State of Social Media Marketing Report and shared some key insights for our fellow content marketers. (Need to get caught up?)
Today we return to our month-long focus on healthcare content marketing by highlighting a piece of content that, when done well, can be a boon to your organization: the patient guide.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Changes at Snapchat favor publishers (that’s us)
- Twitter makes it easier to embed timelines
- Content Hit of the Week: “Rich Results: 5 New SEO Strategies Marketers Must Use,” by Kristen Hicks on the Content Marketing Institute site
- Why the patient guide is a vital piece of content for hospitals and other healthcare organizations
- 6 steps to creating a patient guide that resonates with new patients
- Tip of the Week: Are you making emotional connections through your content?
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.
Comments are closed.