FTQ: What Is Native Advertising?
In today’s slides — with audio! — we’ll cover:
- What native advertising is … and what it isn’t
- The goal of native advertising
- Why we should care
- The most popular forms of native advertising
- Why it’s so popular right now
- Tips for adding native advertising to your content marketing program
Have a question you’d like answered in an upcoming FTQ? Leave a note in the comments, or tweet me at @resonancecont!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.
See you again next week!
Comments are closed.