FTQ: Is Pinterest Just for Girls? (with PDF Version)
In today’s slides (with audio!), we’ll cover:
- What Pinterest is, and what makes it different from other image-sharing sites like Flickr or Instagram
- How Pinterest got its reputation as “a chick site”
- 3 examples of “non-girly” brands that have built a huge Pinterest following
- How you can rock Pinterest for your brand regardless of your demographic
Have a question you’d like answered in an upcoming FTQ? Leave a note in the comments, or tweet me at @resonancecont!
Download your free copy of our latest ebook, Top 10 Reasons Why Your Social Media Sucks, to find out:
- The top 10 mistakes that businesses make on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social networks
- Easy “turnaround tips” for each situation
- Simple, practical advice for taking your social media presence to the next level
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.
See you again next week!
Comments are closed.