Demand Generation: Let the Sales-Marketing Lovefest Begin! [Content Marketing Podcast 166]
Welcome to Episode 166 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall that we shared seven rules that all content marketing rockstars follow to ensure success in their demand-generation strategies. (Need to get caught up?)
This week, we’re digging deeper and sharing ideas on getting your sales and marketing teams united, excited and engaged in the demand-gen process.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Blab introduces Tiny Player (click here to learn more about it)
- Twitter makes it easier to explore links in Moments
- Content Hit of the Week: “3 Surprising Steps to Help You Think Outside the Content Marketing Box” by Calvin Koepke on the Copyblogger blog
- Why collaboration between sales and marketing is not optional when it comes to demand generation
- Why a face-to-face summit is the best way to start a dialogue
- Three items to put on your summit agenda
- How to keep the collaboration going
- Tip of the Week: My favorite secret to successful brainstorming
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.