Why I Cut My Blogging Schedule in Half [Content Marketing Podcast 210]
The content marketing world is changing and we must all adapt … even if that means giving up (or at least shifting) some deeply ingrained practices.
Welcome to Episode 210 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
As the world of content marketing evolves, we all need to adapt. Here’s how I’m adapting to one of the major developments in our world … and why it’s compelled me to cut my blogging schedule in half.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- What Joe Pulizzi had to say about The Content Marketing Coach
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook rolling out ability to go Live from your desktop
- Twitter to shut down Dashboard app on February 3
- Content Hit of the Week: “5 Ways to Repurpose Your Popular Social Media Posts” by Bill Widmer on Social Media Examiner
- The “aha” moment in my annual pondering of recent major developments in the content marketing field
- Why long-form content is becoming a must-have for every brand
- How I’m adapting my blogging practices to make room for longer, meatier, more thoroughly researched posts
- Tip of the Week: My favorite shortcut for creating long-form content
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Comments are closed.