Creating Content for Global Audiences [Content Marketing Podcast 193]
How to tailor your content for a global audience while still engaging on a local level (hat tip to listener Vikki for the topic!)
Welcome to Episode 193 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Today we’re responding to a listener request as we tackle the challenge of creating content for global audiences.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- The Content Marketing Coach is available on Amazon — book and Kindle format! To see what Joe Pulizzi, Jay Baer, and Jeff Hayzlett thought about the book, and to snag your own copy, visit com.
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Instagram adds keyword moderation tool to comments feature (learn more here)
- Twitter adds customer support details for businesses (learn more here; click here to set up the new features)
- Content Hit of the Week: “Go All In With Content Marketing or Do Nothing” by Joe Pulizzi over at the Content Marketing Institute
- Globalization all comes down to knowing your audience in detail
- Translation is important, but it’s not the whole story
- Key considerations for incorporating cultural differences
- How to balance global and local audiences
- Tip of the Week: How a recurring “splash of personality” can make your video content truly memorable
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.
Comments are closed.