Podcast Episode 088: Content Outsourcing Beyond the Written Word
Welcome to Episode 88 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
On today’s episode, we’re continuing the outsourcing discussion by showing how you can outsource specific content tasks — other than writing — to broaden and deepen your content marketing program without adding to you already-crazy schedule.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest “News Feed” segment:
- Twitter experimenting with a “Buy button”
- Facebook Insights now shows number of video views
- SlideShare allows private uploads
- Content Hit of the Week: Your Essential Proofreading Checklist: 10 Things You Can’t Forget by Ginny Soskey on the HubSpot blog
- Why many smaller businesses shy away from adding formats like graphics, audio, and video to their content marketing mix
- 10 types of professionals — from proofreaders to app developers — who can help enhance your content marketing program without adding to your stress level
- Tip of the Week: Dust off that old e-book or white paper and promote it anew to bring in fresh leads.
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or