Content Marketing Podcast 149: Protecting Your Content: An Interview With Media Attorney Travis Crabtree
Welcome to Episode 149 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
With reams of online content being created every minute, the legal issues around how to protect our intellectual property are more complex than ever. In today’s episode, media attorney and blogger Travis Crabtree shares some insights on how to legally protect our content — and how to stay out of trouble when it comes to sharing content created by others.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Thanks to Rebecca Thompson for having me as a guest on the Virtual Cast Connection podcast — check out our interview here
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Pinterest introduces Visual Search tool
- Periscope announces improvements to Global Map and skip-ahead on replays
- Content Hit of the Week: “4 Tools to Build a Social Media Content Calendar” by Brittany Berger on Social Media Examiner
- Media attorney and eMedia Law blogger Travis Crabtree shares some insights on how to protect our online content assets — and how to avoid stepping on the toes of our fellow content creators
- Tip of the Week: What do you do if you’re chock full of content ideas … but you hate to write?
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Grab your copy of B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.