Content Marketing Podcast 155: 2015 Year in Review and a Look Ahead to 2016
Welcome to Episode 155 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall that we took a break from our usual fare to take a look at the storytelling evolution of the Star Wars saga and its cautionary tale for us content marketers. (Need to get caught up?)
On this New Year’s Eve 2015, we look back at the biggest developments in the content marketing world from 2015 and look ahead at the year to come.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- YouTube introduces 360-degree interactive storytelling (to see it in action, play this video on your smartphone)
- Blab introduces Audience Map feature
- Adobe unveils Post, a new mobile app for creating social images
- Content Hit of the Week: “The 5 Biggest SEO Lessons We Learned in 2015,” by Jayson DeMers on Forbes
- Why 2015 was actually — dare I say — a quiet year for us content marketers in terms of major developments
- The two big news stories that most impacted us in 2015
- The ongoing developments that continue to affect our strategies as we look to a new year
- Tip of the Week: I’ve got my word of the year for 2016 — what’s yours? Tweet it to me at @resonancecont with the hashtag #Wordfor2016. (Tweet now)
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Grab your copy of B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.