Content Marketing Podcast 153: Nepris CEO Sabari Raja on Content Marketing for the Classroom
Welcome to Episode 153 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall that author Shelley Roth stopped by to share gems of wisdom from her latest book, Give to Grow: 9 Principles for Conscious Business, Social Media and Life. (Need to get caught up?)
Today Sabari Raja, co-founder and CEO of Nepris, Inc., shares how her company connects industry experts with classrooms through a cloud-based live video platform.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Twitter introduces new, richer photo interface
- Facebook introduces new tools for managing Page communications
- Content Hit of the Week: Interactive content creation tool Riddle.com
- How Nepris gives industry experts the opportunity to share their real-world insights with students through a cloud-based platform
- How companies have turned their experiences with Nepris into unique storytelling opportunities
- Tip of the Week: This holiday season, share the stories of your “giving back” activities with your audience
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Grab your copy of B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.