Content Marketing Podcast 152: Shelley Roth on Give to Grow: 9 Principles for Conscious Business, Social Media and Life
Welcome to Episode 152 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall that video expert Frank Danna shared his insights on leveraging the power of microcontent on Instagram, Vine and Twitter. (Need to get caught up?)
Today author Shelley Roth stops by to show us how conscious business practices can guide us to a richer, more fulfilling social media presence and business life. Join us to get gems of wisdom from her latest book, Give to Grow: 9 Principles for Conscious Business, Social Media and Life, and get your invitation to her virtual launch party on Friday, December 11.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- LinkedIn launches renovated mobile app
- Facebook introduces new Page plugin features for Messages and Events
- Content Hit of the Week: “How To Create An Effective Content Marketing Strategy For 2016,” by Steve Olenski on Marketing Land
- How businesses are flipping their perspective by focusing on people over profits — and growing along the way
- How the meaning of “ROI” is evolving from “return on investment” to “return on influence”
- How we can get off the hamster-wheel of productivity by focusing on presence
- Tip of the Week: How my annual phone message to my friend Scotty can inspire a fresh approach to your content
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Grab your copy of B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.