Content Marketing Podcast 151: Unlocking the Power of Microcontent: Interview With Short-Format Video Expert Frank Danna
Welcome to Episode 151 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall that we commemorated our 150th episode with some reflections on what I’ve learned as a content marketer since my first turn behind the mic. (Need to get caught up?)
If the word “microcontent” hasn’t made its way into your vocabulary yet, we’ve got a primer for you today: short-format video expert Frank Danna discusses how marketers can leverage the power of Instagram, Vine, and Snapchat to gain a competitive edge.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Snapchat introduces Story Explorer
- Instagram Testing Multiple Account Support on Android
- Content Hit of the Week: ” How to Generate More Leads With Content Marketing ” online course by HubSpot
- How Instagram, Vine, and Snapchat have evolved into serious marketing tools
- When’s the best time to establish a presence on these platforms (hint: it’s now)
- What’s next in the world of microcontent
- Tip of the Week: You still have time to get your 2016 content marketing strategy in shape for January
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Grab your copy of B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.