Content Marketing Podcast 148: Kevin Tumlinson on “The 30-Day Author”
Welcome to Episode 148 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Speaking of books, have you been wanting to add one to your content marketing mix, but just haven’t been able to make it happen? Kevin Tumlinson’s got your solution in his latest book, The 30-Day Author, and today he joins us to share some of his secrets.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- What is Google’s RankBrain … and why should we care?
- Twitter replaces “favoriting” stars with “liking” hearts
- Content Hit of the Week: “How to Market to Goldfish: What Decreasing Attention Spans Mean for Marketers [Infographic]” by Sarah Quinn on the HubSpot blog
- Kevin Tumlinson shares his secrets to writing a book in 30 days — or less — from his latest book, The 30-Day Author
- Tip of the Week: How to choose the topic for your e-book
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Grab your copy of B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.
Comments are closed.