Content Marketing Podcast 147: Overcoming E-book Anxiety
Welcome to Episode 147 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Today we start our month-long focus on e-book marketing by talking about some of the biggest anxieties that marketers have when it comes to e-books — and how to overcome them.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Google Play Music will begin supporting podcasts (Learn more here)
- Snapchat adds video filters
- Blab enables embedding of live Blabs
- Content Hit of the Week: “How to Put the Top 18 2015 B2B Content Marketing Trends to Work for You Before Year End,” a two-part post by Bill Schick on the Mesh Agency blog
- Why this is the perfect time of year to focus on creating e-books
- Some of the biggest anxieties marketers have around e-books — and how to overcome them
- Our 30-day challenge: Create one e-book between now and November 30
- Tip of the Week: Archive your content
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Grab your copy of B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.
Comments are closed.