Content Marketing Podcast 143: Is Your B2B Content Chasing the C-Suite?
Welcome to Episode 143 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Today I’m tackling a lament I so often hear from B2B content marketers: “If only I could get our content in front of the CEO …”
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Twitter removing share counts from buttons
- Blab introduces Co-host feature
- Facebook to enable private messaging on customer comments
- Content Hit of the Week: “How Removing Old Website Content Can Improve Your Traffic” by James Parsons on the Entrepreneur site
- Why it’s so easy for both sales professionals and content marketers to become obsessed with reaching the C-suite
- Why it’s so important to speak to audiences at all levels of the organization
- How to learn more (Hint: Download B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line)
- Tip of the Week: Balancing evergreen content with more timely topics
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Join me on Wednesday, October 28 for Stand Out! 5 Ways to Get Noticed Online!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.
Comments are closed.