Content Marketing Podcast 142: 4 Ways to Rock Q4 with Content Marketing
Welcome to Episode 142 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
As we kick off the fourth quarter of 2015, today we’re showing you four ways to rock your content marketing from now through the end of the year.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook privacy hoax floods newsfeeds … again
- Facebook giving Notes a makeover
- Twitter experimenting with polls
- Content Hit of the Week: “From HBR to Mashable: How to Be a Guest Writer on 11 Popular Sites” by Lindsay Kolowich on the HubSpot blog
- Why we have just about six weeks to make a final push for the year
- Four ways you can take advantage of this window to make a big push with your content marketing
- Tip of the Week: Why larger organizations need to think about knowledge management
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Grab your copy of B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.