Content Marketing Podcast 138: 7 Habits of Highly Effective Social Content Marketers
Welcome to Episode 138 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall that global business celebrity Jeffrey Hayzlett joined us to share some gems of wisdom from his new book, Think Big, Act Bigger. (Need to get caught up?)
Today we turn our attention to one of the topics most asked about by our audience — social media — and explore the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Social Content Marketers.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Instagram is thinking outside the box — the square box, that is
- LinkedIn SlideShare enables “clipping” of individual slides
- LinkedIn has launched a new ebook, 10 Ways to Drive Killer Results with Sponsored Updates
- Content Hit of the Week: “Consumer Survey Reveals the Efficacy of Inbound vs. Outbound” by Kelsey Libert on the Moz blog
- The seven things that highly effective content marketers do to rock Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social networks
- Tip of the Week: Tailor your message to each social network.
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Grab your copy of B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.
Comments are closed.