Content Marketing Podcast 136: How to Segment Your B2B audiences
Welcome to Episode 136 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall Mike Fishbein shared with us the guest blogging strategies that got him featured on sites such as Entrepreneur and The Huffington Post. (Need to get caught up?)
Today we return to our B2B blogging topic by talking about how to meet the needs of your various audience segments without losing sight of the bigger picture.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Twitter removes 140-character limit on direct messages (DMs)
- Google launches upgrades to Hangouts (can se say “trying to keep up with Periscope?”)
- Canva launches Canva for Work with additional features for creative teams
- Content Hit of the Week: “Increase Content Marketing Success With Helpful Headline Tips & Tools” by Jodi Harris on the Content Marketing Institute blog
- Why B2B audiences are so much more complex than those of our B2C brethren
- The two levels of a B2B audience
- How to start segmenting your audience by, for example, industry, and serve them through targeted content
- Tip of the Week: Focus on the audience education aspect of your role as a B2B content marketer
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Comments are closed.