Content Marketing Podcast 135: Guest Blogging With Mike Fishbein
Welcome to Episode 135 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we had a terrific chat with author and fellow podcaster Todd Henry on his new book, Louder Than Words: Harness the Power of Your Authentic Voice. (Need to get caught up?)
Ever wonder how to get guest blogging gigs on sites like The Huffington Post and Entrepreneur? Mike Fishbein has been there, done that — a lot — and today he shares his secrets with us.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Instagram Launches Ads API Partner program
- Facebook introduces Pages Messaging
- Facebook experimenting with streaming video
- Content Hit of the Week: “Why Your Content Plan Must Include Interactive Content” by Julie Wingerter on the Marketo blog ” by Jason Fidler on the Constant Contact blog
- How to track down guest blogging opportunities for your industry
- Getting the information you need to submit a pitch
- The secrets to a successful guest blogging pitch
- Tip of the Week: Embrace the “back to school” vibe
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Grab your copy of B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.
Comments are closed.