Content Marketing Podcast 134: Todd Henry Speaks “Louder Than Words”
Welcome to Episode 134 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
This week creativity expert Todd Henry made a repeat appearance on the Content Marketing Podcast to talk about his latest book, Louder Than Words: Harness the Power of Your Authentic Voice.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Periscope adds broadcast stats
- Twitter introduces Event Targeting
- Content Hit of the Week: “[Infographic] The What, When, and Who of Successful Emails” by Jason Fidler on the Constant Contact blog
- What your authentic voice is (really) and how to begin finding it
- Why having a powerful, distinctive voice is so important in today’s over-crowded content marketplace
- Everyday strategies for harnessing the power of your own authentic voice
- Tip of the Week: Why it’s so important to build a community around your content
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Grab your copy of B2B Content Marketing: From the Blog to the Bottom Line!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.