Content Marketing Podcast 133: What Mobile Audiences Want
Welcome to Episode 133 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
This month is all about the trends that are shaping the future of our work as content marketers, and in Episode 133 of the Content Marketing Podcast, we talk about the rise of the mobile content consumer and what it means for us content marketers.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Shoutout to listener and fellow podcaster Orlando Mergal, host of the Hablando de Tecnología podcast
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook announces “Secret Videos” for publishers
- Google ditches Google+ requirement for logging on to its apps — is this the beginning of the end for G+?
- Content Hit of the Week: “Case Studies Have Real Value: Seven Tips for Writing a Success Story That Succeeds” by Steve Hoffman on the MarketingProfs blog
- How mobile has grown to account for more than half of U.S. digital media time spent
- Why we need to adapt no matter who our audience is
- 3 ways we can make our content more appealing to mobile audiences
- Tip of the Week: Mobile devices are handy not only for consuming content, but also for creating it, and there are plenty of apps out there to help us do our jobs better and more efficiently
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
LAST TWO DAYS to check out our complimentary VIP webinar, Blogging 101, and watch it online at your convenience.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.