Content Marketing Podcast 130: Romancing Millennials: The Content Marketer’s Guide to Engaging Gen Y
Welcome to Episode 130 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
This month is all about the trends that are shaping the future of our work as content marketers, and in Episode 130 of the Content Marketing Podcast, we talk about the rise of Millennials — also known as Gen Y — and how we can better engage this powerful demographic.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Pinterest starts rolling out Buyable Pins
- Facebook updates algorithm to include additional video actions
- New Video tab in Facebook Page Insights
- Content Hit of the Week: “Is Your Content Marketing Career on Autopilot?” by Chuck Frey on Content Marketing Institute blog
- Why both B2B and B2C marketers need to take Millennials/Gen Y seriously
- 3 ways we as content marketers can better serve the needs and desires of Millennial audiences
- Tip of the Week: One simple way to start building a community
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and fears around content marketing. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
Got questions about outsourcing your content marketing? Hit me up at AskRachelparker.com!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.