Linking Content Marketing to Business Goals with Will Blunt [Content Marketing Podcast 208]
We all know content marketing benefits our businesses, but how do we tie what we do on our blogs, email, and social media to real business goals? In today’s podcast, Will Blunt of Blogger Sidekick helps us sort it out.
Welcome to Episode 208 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- What Jay Baer had to say about The Content Marketing Coach
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Periscope begins rolling out Live 360 video
- Snapchat launches Native Games feature
- Content Hit of the Week: “6 Things You Can Do in January to Make Your Blog Better in 2017” on the Problogger blog
- Will Blunt’s expert advice on what we need to measure, what we can safely ignore, and how to use our results in linking content marketing to business objectives.
- Insights from Will’s excellent blog post The Definitive Guide On Creating a Content Strategy for Your Business
- Tip of the Week: Is it time to shake things up on our blogs?
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!