Is Carvana the Ultimate Testimony to the Power of Content? [Content Marketing Podcast 211]
The rise of Carvana, the latest phenomenon in the auto retail industry, speaks volumes about the power of content to disrupt long-standing approaches to the sales process.
Welcome to Episode 211 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall I shared how I’m adapting to one of the major developments in the content marketing world … and why it’s compelled me to cut my blogging schedule in half. (Need to get caught up?)
Today we’re talking about the latest phenomenon in the auto retail industry — Carvana — and why its sales model is a testimony to the power of content.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- What Joe Pulizzi had to say about The Content Marketing Coach
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- How Carvana is disrupting the pre-owned auto retail industry with a sales process that bypasses the dealership model
- Why this is the ultimate testimony to the power of content and rise of the content culture
- What it means for us as content marketers
- Tip of the Week: Why content marketers must embrace our mission as educators
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Comments are closed.